To view the October 3 , 2012 issue of ING Life Companies' Update, click here.
• MUTUAL OF OMAHA
• TRANSAMERICA LTC
To view the October 12, 2012 issue of Genworth's News Bulletin, click here.
• JOHN HANCOCK LTC
To view the October 12, 2012 issue of John Hancock's LTC Newslink, click here.
Foreign National Guidelines
When your foreign national clients need life insurance protection, tell them your compass points in one direction — to Lincoln Financial Group.
- Preferred plus and preferred available if acceptable medical history
- Table reduction program available up to age 70, to $10 million
- 5 ways to establish U.S. interest with Lincoln
- Spouses of foreign nationals meeting criteria can qualify for coverage without establishing their own interest.
- $25 million auto bind limit and $35 million jumbo limit
- 95 approved countries
To view the October, 2012 issue of Prudential's Life News Reporter click here.
At SERVICE FIRST BROKERAGE you, the representative, are our customer. Any successes achieved is because of you. You, the customer, are our Number 1 priority and we, at SERVICE FIRST BROKERAGE, work diligently for our customers.
- the very best in life, annuities, long term care & group ancillary products
- through the very best companies
- at the very best compensation
- without any production requirements